Friday, July 01, 2005

Not Your Average Contest


Okay . . . I don't intend to do this very often, but I had a thought of something kind of fun to do with this photo. Hidden somewhere not too obvious, yet in plain site, is a lizzard (or more appropriately, Anolis carolinensis,
Green Anole or American Anole, even though they are sometimes brown). Now that ought to complicate things just a bit....

Anywho, the first person to correctly locate the little guy, and send it to me, will get $25 donated to your favorite (non-political) charity! {Sorry, David, you're out of the running on this since we've already played this game...}

If this blog thing works correctly, you should be able to click on the picture to get a larger version on screen if you think that will help your chances. If you get really desperate, email me and I will send the 1.3 MB version for your perusal.

Something about this reminds me of that old kids magazine Highlights where you had to hunt for creatures drawn into the larger picture. Good luck hunting!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

found it and emialed the answer! Do I WIn? Do I WIN?!?!!

7/01/2005 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

2/05/2007 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

3/04/2007 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home